In April 2008, at the urging of his friend and colleague Laura Vascellari, I started the blog. I approached with all the ambitions, illusions, uncertainties of the neophyte. Then I started divertirmici. Discovering that there were those who followed him regularly and even those who waited with some curiosity every new post, it was very exciting.
I started thinking about a "place" in-depth issues of strictly professional, as technicians, but over time, the blog has become the real opportunity to express my thoughts on various issues, even seemingly unrelated to those of leadership and talent.
In fact, just changing spectrum of content, I have finally become aware of how the themes of leadership and the spread of talent and have a profound social content.
Even with this awareness, I decided to offer my seminar, even outside the business world, people in general, designed as individuals, individuals wishing to grow.
But the news is another: the blog will be replaced by a podcast.
therefore you can no longer read my thoughts, but you can listen to them. Not only that, in my podcast there will also be short films, in my intentions, a sort of "learning pills". The application
"Itunes", you can migrate in its own playlist, each new podcast that I posted. Just sign up, through the link in the podcast.
thank all those who have followed the blog.
I hope they will find enjoyable as the formula of the podcast. It will be online in the coming days.
from reading to listening.
0 comments:
Post a Comment