Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Denise Milani Husband

Internet threats seen by Saviano


March 17, 2010
E 'was launched yesterday robertosaviano.it , the new website of the author of Gomorra . On the site are enhanced by some features: photo galleries from the initiatives that revolve around the writer; from the archives' most loyal of his portraits " published Flickr , songs that were dedicated . For the occasion, Roberto has published online a note with his vision and his experience of the Network: "The Internet connection. This is the first thing I try when I go into a hotel room or when I go into what I already know will be my home for a few days "the words of the writer. In a life lived under guard, with constant changes of residence, a connection can become the house: "Access to the Internet is the first condition for a place for me to actually become viable - he adds - for me the Internet, and therefore this site, you can communicate, build relationships, it is sure to make me hear from a diverse and attentive audience, often in search of words and the truth and not expected to be take from anybody. "

Horizontal communication is provided on the Web as anywhere else: "Communicating well is a possibility that other media can not give, is something else that I would be denied - he continues - the Internet is undermining the walls of that room, is to remove the limits on physical, meat, remove the thick body to get the eyes and ears of any player in a way that I otherwise would be impossible. To resist means to me to write. And make it through this site is a way of finding at least some 'of freedom. " The site is on WordPress, a software that will allow same Saviano to post his writings. His fans, beginning with the 460 000 who gathered around on Facebook , rejoice.

from the daily act of March 17



0 comments:

Post a Comment