welcomes public comment and I get the friend Monica Sbrana the book Leadership & Love.
If the "left-handed manager," I had almost slipped from his hands, still has not happened for "leadership and love." They are more involved in this humanistic aspect that provides for the face love "kind" such as parental donor and, more specifically breast, in contrast to "bisognevole" which is reminiscent of a gilded cage, where many of us love or loved confined.
I found myself embroiled in the "Poetry of Desire" by Luigi De Marchi. Understand words, yet unexplained. Leadership & Love is a book often pragmatic and cultured, and simultaneously practical and logical. He put me in conflict, I was discovered in front of that "yearning" (Goleman) understood just exactly like the "emotion to their feelings" that forced me to admit a mechanism which I had and I still often need to self-produce intensity! "Touched!" But then, the loyalty of which I am so proud where the hell I put it up to date? One more step in being able to understand and not to misunderstand me?! The selfless love to the children brought me back on track, I feel strong "involved" even more so in this challenging role, but also the only one that comes naturale.Per this, learn to feel so flattered to think that task is of course women "know how to be a mother, it made me feel good. The principle of leadership is so feminine!
0 comments:
Post a Comment