Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where Can I Buy An Xvest??

economic crisis and human crisis


I write from Tisha's Farm, a "Shamba" Kenya (see photo) located on the road that connects the beaches of Watamu with the savannas of Tsavo.
not get electricity, but at least there is the signal from the phone (sic), so, with a small modem, can I connect to the Internet, albeit at speeds totally unusual for us.
I feel in tune with the environment that surrounds me. I think even find myself, to put it in a psychological language that is not appropriate in this situation, I feel in touch with my inner self.
I feel completely in tune with the Kenyan proverb that says
When two buffalo fight among themselves, who will certainly lose the ground you are treading.

this morning for a few moments, my mind has returned to Italy. I think I understood one thing: we talk and discuss economic crisis, but the real dramatic crisis in Italy regards its human capital, people's behavior.
We Italians in Italy, convinced that the more context and more will, more and more we'll be good claim, we will have more work and more power, perhaps we should look inside ourselves and leave the old question: which people, communities, people want be?
For the welfare of the country, I think it would be necessary to coordinate, from the school, efforts to teach people to contemplate the itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment