Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oriental Table Shower

Leadership

One of the effects of leadership is certainly to involve people and to channel energies around an exciting vision of a possible future.
get this effect would imply for the "leader":
-Have a few key ideas to build a "new world";
-Communicate these ideas with a simple, clear and evocative.
These days you choose the leader of the Democratic Party.
I think it would be very helpful if voters use this policy to express their choice and then domandandassero which of the candidates actually propose key ideas and forward them with a language of "magic words", meaning in plain language, clear and evocative.
I feel that many of the voters are asking instead about who has the most "antiberlusconiano" and skilled in the covenants.
Vote on this basis I think it's the worst that a voter may do service to the cause of his party.


Alessandro Chelo
Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment