Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What Is The Approximate Value Of A Silver Eagle

Leading by example

When suddenly the topic of leadership in one of my seminars, I ask the participants what are the behaviors that express more leadership, there is time someone makes a proposal: to set an example.
Today the Constitutional Court, highest organ of state guarantee, declared illegal the so-called Lodo Alfano. I am not among those who cheered the news. I would not have rejoiced if the Court's opinion had been different. Simply take note of it. The theme of protecting the reputation of the highest offices of state is delicate. I do not have the power to express certain views or even scream, let alone to shear judgments. Confirmation of the delicacy and complexity the theme is reinforced by the fact that the Court has expressed its majority. Plus narrow.
I repeat: as I said the elections "Berlusconi is my President", with the same spirit, today I say "the Constitutional Court's opinion is my opinion." If you do not recognize the legitimacy of the outcome of the election and the decisions of the Constitutional Court, I would give the armed struggle. I am not saying paradox. But rather than acknowledge the legitimacy of both.
This attitude makes me feel a good citizen. The President of the Council should lead by example and act calmly take dell'autorevolissima Court's decision and, in homage to what the citizens wanted, of course, continue to lead the Italian government. But chooses otherwise, throw mud on the Court and the Presidents of the Republic which contributed to the appointment of its members, particularly Ciampi and Napolitano. Berlusconi did not give an example. Indeed. This proves a good leader today. I think it's come to an end. Likely that some of his loyalists to the ruling of the Court has leaped. May have to prepare for the loneliness, the fate of many good and bad leaders.


Alessandro Chelo
Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment