gorni In the past, a manager at the head of a sales organization, asked me, online, advice that clearly betrayed his condition as critical as the leader of the group: A tip
fast: When a leader "sees employees divide into small groups and small coalitions at war with each other, behaving like children, thus ruining the harmony of the work ... it must take them all together and say that that will not do, or pretend to do nothing and wait that everything be restored by itself?
I tried with some synthetic rispodere advice.
It seems useful to share with readers of the blog.
a rule. If you decide to talk to yours, talk to him about you and not them. It is one thing to say "you are children," it is quite another to say "when you act this behavior as a leader I feel frustrated."advice given to this manager, can suggest a few thoughts to other readers.
In general, however, the situations you describe indicate that some critical deeper:
Everyone is aware of the project your group? It
are involved?
Everyone is aware of the attitude required?
It is clear to everyone (especially you) what each talent brings to the project?
When responses are convinced of it, usually the team works.
I hope I've given you some ideas. Perhaps the simplest and synthetic
I hope so.
0 comments:
Post a Comment